CBD Oil and Its Health Benefits
CBD oil is made with the flowers, stems, and leaves of the hemp plant, a relative of Cannabis. One of its main ingredients is Cannabidiol, a product that has been studied, documented and used for the treatment of diseases since ancient times, mainly in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine (India).
Nowadays, great scientific interest has arisen around the therapeutic power of this component, in addition to other cannabinoids, allowing modern humankind to enjoy the significant benefits and properties that it contains.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the leading active components of the Hemp and Cannabis Sativa plants. It’s a compound widely studied, for its powerful therapeutic and healing qualities, for many diseases treatment. It has no psychoactive effects; the responsible element for the psychotropic consequences of Cannabis is the Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Instead, CBD decreases and controls the psychoactive and addictive conditions, thanks to its anxiolytic and anti-paranoid attributes.
5 Healthy Benefits of Hemp Oil
- CBD acts directly on the Central Neural System, allowing the release of neurotransmitters and relaxing hormones.
It’s useful to treat people with anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress
- . A journalist did a
- , and according to his own experience, assured that the CBD hemp oil helped him deal with his panic attacks.
- This oil is a digestive system’s stimulant helping the individual having better digestion and increase their appetite. It’s helpful for people who are recovering from a major illness, or for who want to gain some weight. It can also be used for patients who have lost their appetite due to conditions such as
depression or anorexia
Favors Cardiac Function:
- CBD is a powerful antioxidant, which helps prevent cardiovascular degenerative diseases. Also, it helps to relax the blood vessels
allowing the control of blood pressure and improving the circulation
Prevents and Fights Cancer:
- Hemp oil has properties that prevent the formation of tumors. It also avoids the invasion, migration, and adhesion of cancer cells, as explained by
- . The
Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- published a
- demonstrating that
CBD inhibited the proliferation of tumors in breast cancer
- . Also, it’s an excellent support treatment, since it’s analgesic and anxiolytic.
Helps the Skin:
- Hemp oil is a rich and balanced source of omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids, and they’re present in an ideal 3:1 ratio. This proportion confers it similar characteristics of the lipids of the skin converting it into an
excellent natural emollient
- . It also helps to soothe irritated skin, redness, and dermatitis.
CBD oil can have other applications such as reducing nausea and stress, controlling epilepsy (still under verification), treating acne, type 1 diabetes and Alzheimer’s.
Consideration Before Acquiring CBD Hemp Oil
To preserve health, and take full advantage of the curative properties of this oil, the best recommendation is to purchase products of the highest quality, such as the distributed by Cannabis Dispensary.
All the products distributed by Cannabis Dispensary are GMO-free, Vegan, and 100% natural. In addition, they’re made with extracts of the best Cannabis plants, using organic solvents, and keeping the highest levels of quality and purity. If you have any questions, just contact us, email us, or give us a call +1(434)288-4102, we’ll be happy to assist you.CBD Hemp Oil
View Larger Map